Friday, March 18, 2011

Easing in

Well, I've found it easier to use Facebook for quick updates, which seem to be all I have time for. But, I needed to get in here to test something anyway, so I may as well post a Haiku. It is Friday after all. So, here goes. If I've shocked you by actually posting, then you need to submit your own haiku for bothering to check out this post. :)

On being back, sorta

Too long I’ve been “gone.”
Maybe I can do this now,
But then, maybe not.

Hurricane Julia

One reason I can’t
Spend much time on computer
Is a blonde bombshell*


*And by bombshell, I don't mean beauty (although, of course, I think she’s a beautiful baby—I mean, I’m her mom and all), but rather a destructive force. We do actually call her “Hurricane Julia.” She’s sweet and wonderful, but as a friend of mine put it, she’s one of the busiest children she’s ever seen. Keepin’ me young!

2 comments:

The Lady of the Holler said...

You've actually blogged
Nice of you to fulminate
Please do it again

:o)

Anonymous said...

Blogs with no new posts
Are like chickens with no eggs;
Sad people waiting.