Friday, December 4, 2009

Sick and Sicker

Well, it was not meant to be--for me to dodge the bullet forever while Ri remained sick for weeks on end. So today was an interesting day of pondering whether to go to the doctor myself (when I don't really want to take any prescriptions) and/or to take Ri after so long of little to no improvement of her rather disruptive cough. So I opted for Ri. Even though I sound like a man and feel like I've been dragged around a bit, albeit less than Wednesday. And what a day that made for us. From 2 pm until almost 8 we were out either at the Dr. or the hospital for tests or at a drugstore waiting for prescriptions (with the exception of 2 other quick stops). But the good news is she's got clear lungs and some things to help with the cough, like prescription cough syrup to help her sleep and inhalant to help with the little bit of wheezing he heard.

I'd hoped to put up the Christmas tree today and put in a pic of it, but that may have to wait until at least tomorrow, as when I got home, I still had work to do. And Rog is just now getting here after 9. So, yeah, Friday's are still kinda stinking.

Anyhoo, on to the highlight of every Friday. Given so many lowlights, however, that's not saying much. :)

Haiku for today

Which doctor to see?
Pediatrician again
or Obstetrician?

Ok, so I really need someone to suggest topics for this to be at all interesting. What do you suggest for next week?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about bleach, laundry detergent, the tags on clothes, online games, snow, being pregnant, exotic foods, prunes, or oil changes?