Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas: e-card

... because Kodak messed up the real one. :)

Not like I'm well known for my cards. I'm not very good that way--haven't sent any out in years, but that'd another blog. I was gonna break with my evil ways and actually send Christmas cards this year. But alas it was not meant to be. Here is what it would've looked like if Kodak hadn't given me a black eye and black bangs:
Look for it next year. :) Yes, I returned them asking for a new set, even though I knew they would never arrive in time.

On a funny note, I'm about to begin my Christmas pies, and I thought I wanted some Christmas music to put me in the mood. So, I go to iTunes radio and pick religious category and "Abiding Radio," which dubs itself, "Conservative, Sacred, and Traditional Christian Music." So far, so good: the first song was partway through--a kinda obscure but nice Christmas song (not what I would've classified as sacred, though). Would you believe the next song was JINGLE BELLS??? I had to laugh. Hope you got a chuckle, too.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Judi Hahn said...

We must have been listening at the same time. Alan and I were driving to our son's house for Christmas Eve day and Alan wanted some Christmas music. Now, Alan doesn't like secular Christmas music, so I thought a conservative, Christian station would be safe. Well, the first song was Oh Come Emanuel. The next one was Rocking 'round the Christmas Tree. Needless to say, the radio was turned off in the car.

The Lady of the Holler said...

The best laid plans of mice and Frost .... Better luck next year :o)