Friday, November 6, 2009

Birthday Haiku

Just so I wouldn't forget, an avid blogger, herself, and reader of my blog reminded me:
Don't forget to do
Your weekly Friday haiku
Your readers await!
Well, this Friday is a little less stinky than the last few have been. I'm actually almost done at 6:30 instead of 10. So here goes, early. In honor of many people who are special to me--particularly around this time of year (and who break my pocketbook right before Christmas! lol), here is my haiku for this Friday.

Birthday Haiku
To Troy, Trent, Trevor,
Roger, Brenda, Betty, Steph
Happy Birthday all!

Any suggested topics for next week?

2 comments:

The Sparks Family said...

My hon's birthday too
Throwing a poker party
What fun for the men

The Lady of the Holler said...

How about a haiku about pockets?