Friday, October 30, 2009

Fridays Stink

Bad blogger skips week,
But no one seems to notice.
*shrug* No big deal then.

Well I did know about it, but was just too wiped last week to blog. Here it is almost 10 pm and I just got done with work (not that I won't have more in the morning) after starting my day at 6 am. Well I guess it's good practice for the baby, anyway. The past few Fridays have been no different. Maybe once we get more help at work, I'll have better Fridays. At any rate, let me cease fulminating and commence with the Friday frivolity!

I have some submissions from others around the office today. The haiku is apparently therapeutic on stressful Fridays for others as well.

From Jeff:
本当にいいの天候
フロストは本当にクールだ
これは良い俳句です

Which you can see translated here.

From John, who left a bit early to get a head-start on a weekend trip:
Exciting trip soon
And so glad to get away
Because baby soon.

From Daniel:
Just don't care anymore
Doesn't matter anyway
All is out of hands.
(or something like that--he changed it at some point, and I didn't write down the new one).

And last week--err, two weeks ago, another co-worker commented with haiku. Hope she wasn't having a stressful day!

In other news, it looks like I'll have to manage my blood sugar with meds, but on the bright side, I'm feeling more kicks (hmm, maybe when the blood sugar is high ...)! Also, I have actually added a Mariah-ism. Wow, can't believe it's been over a year since I wrote one down. Not that she doesn't say them, but that elusive iPhone/blackberry, with which I could blog from Timbuktu, is still apparently not on my assumed gift list—and, alas, by the time I return to the computer, it's left my tired, old brain. Ah, the trials of a wannabe hi-tech, faithful blogger. See you next week (or sooner), I hope!

2 comments:

The Lady of the Holler said...

Welcome back, my friend
I did notice no haiku
No more skipping week!


WV--Pregi: what you are :o)

Laceys said...

I checked ev'ry day
Truly missed your wit-filled words
Keep up the good work!